Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Obstacles Arise

It is 9:47am and I am not on an airplane! I got up early, headed over to the airport, and waited in line only to be told that my ticket had been exchanged and that I could not board. There was no one to call because none of the offices were open yet. Nothing I could do but go home. I’ve been to my travel agents and they are working furiously to figure out what’s going on and get me on a flight tomorrow. I told them that I really might need to have some kind of compensation for today’s debacle in the form of an upgrade. We’ll see what they can do.
In my school, they say that when you do strong practice, obstacles arise. I guess this is the kind of thing they were talking about.

4 comments:

ChiaLea said...

Exchanged for what? Pizza? Seriously, what the heck happened?

Lucy said...

I'd really like to know. Meanwhile, I'm here waiting to see if I get to go tomorrow.

pigbook1 said...

you are so calm. I would have thrown a massive fit. :-) Good luck though, keep us updated

Lucy said...

I could have had a fit but the only thing it would have accomplished was giving the nice check-in lady a bad day too. I just didn't see the point. She really did try very hard.