Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I just finished carving pumpkins with the kids and here are their masterpieces.

Little Nephew went for something traditional with vampire teeth since he is going as Dracula tomorrow. I'm very proud. He designed it himself and did almost all of the carving!
Here it is lighted up:

Big Nephew and I collaborated on this pumpkin though we can't claim any originality. We got the idea out of a book. I can't remember the name of the book right now but it is full of all these demented pumpkin designs.



Isn't it hillarious? I carved the little pumpkin.

Here it is lighted up:

Now, I'm going to be in the shop until 9pm tomorrow handing out candy so bring the children over and get some! I love me some trick or treaters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i work in a bookstore, and just returned that book today. Its extreme pumpkins, and yes many of the designs are quite graphic and hilarious.