Thursday, June 19, 2008

To Blog or To Do

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I'm actually quite a lot better since I started eating meat again. Consequently, I've been doing all this gardening and cycling! The problem? No time to blog. I realized that I could blog about gardening or I could actually garden. I didn't have time to do both and the weeds just weren't getting any smaller. I've managed to weed out the worst of the side yard and get a bunch of new plants in. The rest of the yard still needs a lot of attention but it is just going to have to wait until my vacation.
So, here I am trying to get back into at least a little blogging. No pictures, though. I'll try to get some soon. The garden is looking nice and I bought a whole bunch more plants to put in. Plants are like crack to me this time of year!

No comments: