Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm back!

Hello all!
I'm back from the West Coast and I have lots of pictures and stories to tell. Today, however, I am recovering from the jet lag. I have never travelled much so I've never experienced jet lag. It wasn't that bad on the way out there. I was on their schedule the next day. Unfortunately, today, it is kicking my butt! I stayed up until 2am last night ( didn't get home until after midnight), then woke up at 7:30am. I thought, good, I'll just stay up and get back on East Coast time. Not to be. I fell asleep at 10:30am sitting in a chair with my 50 lbs. nephew in my lap! I managed to wake myself up enough to go back to bed where I stayed until around 1pm. My goal now is to go to bed at 10pm and see if I can't get up for morning practice at the Zen Center. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Welcome home! Travel is so much fun until you get home. Then you usually need a vacation to recover from your vacation!
See you Thurday.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! My time-tested remedy for jet lag is take two Benadryl half an hour before you want to go to sleep. And it's a double bonus if you have allergies. Zzzz...