Friday, December 15, 2006

Nine days and counting

Thank you everyone for your help with the camera info. I will start the real research after Christmas. Meanwhile, I'm so behind on my Christmas preparations, I can't even believe it! The Christmas knitting isn't so bad. All I have left is a sleeve and a half plus finish work on a sweater (it's on size 3 needles but we'll just forget about that for now), most of one stuffed mitten, 3.75 socks for my nieces (it's okay, they're small) ,1.9 entrelac scarves and most of a blue and white Fair Isle hat. Did I say not so bad? I'm living in a fantasy world, but I like it here so let's not question it.
As for my Christmas shopping, I have done none, nada, zip. The same with Christmas cards. I've gotten the ingredients for my holiday chocolate truffles but have yet to actually make any. That's going to change tonight since I'm bringing them to several parties this weekend.
Somewhere in here, I'm going to try to find the time to list a whole bunch of yarn I dyed two weeks ago. Patience was kind enough to come over with her camera and get pictures of it. Oh, and I've gotten loads of new yarn (Among other things, I finally figured out how to get KFI to send me more than one bag of Noro at a time!) and have been completely rearranging the shop this week. I have to say, it looks pretty nice!
Tomorrow, if I can find the time, I'll post my truffle recipe! Yummy!

2 comments:

arianna said...

Oooh, please do post it! They are absolutely delicious. I would love to be able to make some of my own.

patchworkgrrl said...

I can't believe you are working on a sweater with size 3 needles. I hope this is for a child, not an adult!