Thursday, May 22, 2008

Latest Developments

It has been a while since I posted so here's what's been going on.

NHS&W was great! Here is Sarah enjoying one of the donuts Alasdair brought.

I saw lots of friends, and bought lots of fleece. I bought a record 60 lbs. of fleece for the shop then sent it off to Zeilinger to get washed and carded (after paying Zeilinger for all that washing and carding, I definitely needed to lie down).

In other news, those of you who know me know that I've been dragging around something aweful this winter and spring. I am now experimenting with the idea that I may not be cut out to be a vegetarian. It was a sad decision for me but I'm no good to anyone if I can't get out of my own way. I've been eating small amounts of chicken this week and other than my digestion adjusting to it, I'm feeling better. Digestive enzymes have been helping a lot.

I've also been dealing with headaches, dizzyness and blurred vision lately (I'm falling apart people, falling apart). I thought it was just allergy related but my doctor strongly suggested I get my eyes checked too. I got that done today and guess who needs bifocals?! Yup, that would be me. Actually, I don't mind because I'll take anything that will improve the situation. I've been reduced to working on the computer for twenty minutes or less at a time and only knitting things that I don't have to look at. Speaking of that, I have to go. I can feel the headache starting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Look how cute you are in your hat!

Danielle said...

Hope you feel better soon! (And what kinds of fleece did you buy??)

Jenny said...

Oh, I hate that feeling when everything physical starts to fall apart at once! I have terrible back problems and it prevents me from doing so much. Fortunately, however, it looks like you have some options.

I didn't see you at the NHS&W- I'm assuming you didn't have a booth, but just went as an onlooker?

I hope you feel better!