Sunday, July 05, 2009

Stage One Complete

Here's what I got done yesterday. Today, I put the first coat of paint on the crown molding and the first coat of poly on the floor. I thought I would get more painting done today but the crown molding took forever. Notice how the lights are on? The radio is too. I did the floor and forgot to turn them off. Now i can't get to them. Also, the windows are wide open. I'm going to have to see if I can tiptoe in there tonight to turn them off and close the windows. Hopefully, it will be dry enough for that. At least it is a nice breezy day, great for drying!
Tomorrow, I paint the ceiling, get the first coat on the walls and the second coat of poly on the floor. If I have time, I'll do the second coat of paint on the ceiling and walls and then I'll have Tuesday free!

1 comment:

Lorena said...

I know I'm late in commenting - but I just wanted to say how great this looks and that I can't wait to see it in person when I come up to visit for my birthday in October, whoohooo!!!

:-)