Friday, September 11, 2009

Actual Sewing

I finished cutting out the pieces of the skirt. I've got two sparkly on black, three green and three plain black. I've started zigzag stitching around the outside of the pieces and then I'll (finally) start sewing them together.
On the knitting front, I added up how many pairs of socks I'd like to knit between now and Christmas and it came to something like 14 of which I have three done. That's in addition to sweaters, mittens and various other knitted things. There may have to be a serious culling of the list or the relegation of some projects for after Christmas. Buddhist monks don't particularly care if they get anything right at Christmas so there's a couple of things I can put off right there. Meanwhile, I keep thinking of more things I want to make! Where does it ever end?!

9 comments:

阿凡達 said...

真正的友誼,有如健康失去時,始知其價值..................................................

九份 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

除夕 said...

正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖

于名于倫 said...

外表往往與事實不符,世人卻容易被外表的裝飾所欺騙。 ..................................................

趙于毓 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度......................................................

逸凡逸凡 said...

may the blessing be with you.........................................

俊琴 said...

85cc片觀看,77美女dvd影片,熊貓貼區,ut網際聊天,一葉情,av,嘟嘟,影音live秀,a片,做愛影片,視訊做愛,美女短片,78論壇,ut聊天,打飛機,a片,免費視訊,免費視訊,成人影院,性愛小說,辣妹視訊,網路交友,捷克論壇,h影片,色咪咪,免費影片85cc,kiss911,後宮,a片,影音視訊聊天,交友,免費聊天,聊天室交友,做愛影片,線上a片,美女影片,免費影片下載,免費聊天室,視訊做愛,美女視訊聊天

辰原 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ........................................

羅NohemiL信幸 said...

很期待新的內容,幫你推個文^^ .............................................