Thursday, May 08, 2008

...But Where Is The Nap?

This is my favorite quote from my new favorite blog. It is written by Bai Ling.
For those who don't know, Bai Ling is a quirky, eccentric B-movie actress who is best known for her outrageous red carpet outfits. Her writing style cracks me up. It is a kind of stream of conciousness unhindered by punctuation (well, she does like commas a lot) or grammar. She's always cheerful and upbeat and even a bit Zen (she is from China, after all, the land where Zen began). It never fails to put a smile on my face!
But, where is the nap? A question for the ages.

3 comments:

Una Spenser said...

Perhaps it's napping. Rip Van Winkle style. Naps will not be back for a generation then....

Lucy said...

Oh, no! That is not the news I was looking for. I was hoping that nap would be sooooon!

Jenny said...

Wow, what a random, random find... Her words don't jive with the photos she takes, it's very interesting. Plus, a famous person who gets fewer comments than some of my friends, it just makes me want to read it more.

Sigh... just one more reason NOT do to my work...