Friday, May 02, 2008

Gore Place

I'm finally getting around to posting about the Gore Place Sheepshearing Festival! What a great time! I enjoyed seeing so many people there, people I haven't seen in years!
Thank you to everyone who helped me set up and break down. Here is a picture of my mighty, mighty set up crew.Sorry, no picture of the break down crew. I was too exhausted by then to even remember that I had a camera with me. Thanks also to all of you that held down the fort when I had to 'powder my nose'. Jay really went above and beyond. I marooned him with a hasty 'Just tell them I'll be right back!' When I got back there were at least fifteen people in my booth!

My booth was extremely well shopped this year! Here are people taking advantage of the 50% off magazines.

Sorry, no sheep pictures (I never get to see the sheep). This is the view from my booth which is all I got to see except for the fudge guy and the port-a-potties. I almost missed the fudge guy too! My booth was so busy that I almost didn't make it over there!

No comments: