Saturday, April 21, 2007

Trapped in the Shop

What am I doing on this fine spring day? Sitting here in the shop, by myself and going a little stir-crazy! Everyone and anyone is out enjoying the weather and, frankly, I can't blame them. This is one of those times that I've actually thought of closing the shop for the day and going for a bike ride myself. Unfortunately, that would be the day that the person who's been just dying to come here and spend an excessive amount of money would show up, find me closed and take their business elsewhere. The wonder of retail. Eh, what can you do. Just remember, if you've been hankering to come over and get something, you can be almost guaranteed to have me all to yourself. Heck, just come say hi. I'm bored to tears! Well, there's always the gray socks to knit...

2 comments:

DeanB said...

Gray socks might only be one step better than bored to tears!

Lucy said...

It's okay. Lea came over and saved me. She even sang me silly songs!