Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Children's Museum

I took my nephew to the Children's Museum yesterday and I think I'm still tired! I was so tired when I got home, I literally had to lie down. Thank goodness we went with my friend Stef, her daughter (who gets along really well with LN) and her husband. Little Nephew had a great time there and, I have to say, the place is just great for kids. All the games have plenty of pieces to go around, and everything is kid safe and kid tough. That last is super important in my nephew's case. He's a bit of a bull in the china shop.
The tough part about it is that he's so fast! I spent almost the entire time there chasing after him just trying to keep him in sight. Stef didn't quite believe me when I told her he could disappear in the blink of an eye until he actually did. Fortunately, we found him but not before I had a few bad moments. All in all, everyone had a nice time. LN also seems to have grown up enough not to have a tantrum when we left. That was a real highlight for me!

No comments: