Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Back

You know you have the right job when you can't wait to get back to work after your vacation! I actually was ready a few days ago. It may have something to do with the fact that I've done so much every day that I was looking forward to the shop opening just so I could sit down. One way or another, I'm glad to be back talking to my customers about knitting and actually doing some knitting myself!
I'll be posting later this week about my trip up to Maine. I saw all kinds of cousins as well as my dear friend Cordie. Had a great time!
Also, since it is a year later I should probably finish posting my Korea pictures. I never finished doing that for some reason. That situation will be attended to shortly.
Not today, though, shop's been wicked busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were! I was waiting for another blog entry after the "beet thing" and began to notice that you were away. I want to try the beet thing once the temperature drops a bit. Beets and 90 degree heat don't mix. Anyway, glad to hear you're in good spirits and that you're glad to be back in the store. I hope the shoppers shop till they drop. Take care! Love, Letitia

Amy Davis-O'Malley said...

Good thing the Harlot didn't mention you when you were on vacation! Did you answer her question yet? I scrolled through all of the comments and didn't see one from you.

Stay cool and welcome back!
Amy O'