Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rhinebeck Pictures

I really enjoyed Rhinebeck. We had a great bus ride and the scenery was just beautiful. That's the Hudson River.
The fairgrounds is large but you don't feel like you walk forever to get from here to there.
The foliage was gorgeous and I saw lots of people I know. Ken from Dorchester Farms is the only one I managed to take a picture of. If you are interested in anyting Angora, see Ken!
And, of course, what's a sheep and wool festival without sheep. This guy looooved getting his head scratched!
As promised, here is a picture of my new spindle. I love it so much!
Today's project is taking in the legs of some cold weather cycling pants. They started out as ski pants with really flared legs. Now they are bike pants! We'll see if I actually go biking tomorrow. As much as I love to bike, I am a notorious wimp when it comes to the cold.

No comments: