Friday, March 13, 2009

Wanda is Confused

She knows something's up. What she'll figure out shortly is that she is spending the weekend with Auntie Kimberly and Uncle Bob.
Meanwhile, I'll be taking Big Nephew up to Maine for the weekend to meet all of his second cousins. A couple of those cousins are under 5 and will be getting bunny hats from me (hey, any excuse to make a bunny hat is a good one!). Doria and Miren are kindly modelling them for you here. How cute are they?!!
Oh, and here are the backs of the hats. Bunny butts!
I am definitely going to have to make more of these!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeee! I love those hats!

Also, I may have sent someone to you yesterday after a lesson.

Lucy said...

You did! She bought lots of yarn. I think she's one of us!

Unknown said...

Oh good! She's definitely working on being one of us.

BTW: GOT MY WHEEL TODAY! I loves it. I call you soon for lesson. Julia helped me a little while I was trying it out, and I feel more confident now, but I still want a real lesson too.

Pegi Frostholm said...

Awww... bunny butts!!! How precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lucy!!!! it is a very cute picture :+)... the butts are a great fun idea!

I'll be happy to model more rabbits or other kinds of creatures.

Miren

Blandyna said...

Where is the pattern for these bunny butt hats? They are wonderful! I can see my 22 yr-old DD in one of these.