So, I have these socks I'm knitting. They are out of some yarn I got from Webs and dyed ages ago. My idea was to try it out to see if I wanted to add it to my line of hand dyed. It is a regular wool/nylon sock yarn and I had two skeins to try. I dyed them both in greens and blues. My friend Wren fell in love with the color but someone else got the extra skein and I kept this one to try knitting myself.
First, I cast on the socks for myself. I got the toes done and they languished. I then unravelled them a bit and changed the size to be for my cousin's wife and they languished. Sunday night I picked them up to finish them but they were fighting me. I pulled off the toes I'd started and cast on again. This time I got the toes done but slowly realized that these socks are not for my cousin's wife. These socks are for Wren! Since I realized this, they've been coming right along and should be done by next week.
Hi Wren, I'll call you when your socks are ready.