Unfortunately, the stoppage came right when I was in the middle of my Christmas knitting. I've almost caught up from it in time for this Christmas!
This is the yarn I'd spun so far and the remaining fiber. I also had a couple of bobbins full of singles that just needed to be plied. I've since plied what I had and spun and plied the last of the fiber. I've got nine skeins of two ply yarn that are about 4oz each and will probably knit at around a heavy worsted weight. I might knit them a bit tight since it is for a cousin of mine to wear when he's working outdoors in the winter. This is my cousin who got pneumonia two winters ago so I'd like to get this done for this winter. There's one fly in the ointment, though. I've lost his measurements. I emailed his wife and she said she'd get them but she's got two children under four so it may take her a while. I must remember to never write measurements down on little pieces of paper. I inevitably lose them. I have a measurement book for a reason. I've got to always use it!
Meanwhile, I really should wash all this yarn and I can always swatch while I wait for measurements.