Friday, September 29, 2006

Diggin' a Hole to China


There is a really big hole in my yard and Miss Wanda is the culprit.

For some reason, earlier this week, Wanda started to dig. The funny part is that it is right in one of my raised garden beds and if it were anyone else, dog or nephew, digging it, I'd be wild.

The thing is, Wanda seems to be having so much fun!

Can you see how fast she's digging!? Sometimes she gets so excited that she starts spinning around the hole while she's digging. Instead of being mad, I'm curious to see how deep she'll get it. So, very, very whipped for this dog.
In other news, there seems to be some kind of work going on at the house next door!

This place has been empty for the last nine years except when a bunch of shady people broke in and started to turn it into a crack house.

I'm hoping that it has been sold to someone who will actually turn it into a residence again. It would be nice to have neighbors and it has been sad, over the years, watching the place get more and more run down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst: Hi! I'm your blog! Do you have some sock information to post on me?

;)

ZantiMissKnit said...

Wow! I never knew that house was empty! I can't imagine a house staying empty for long in that part of town (**brief fantasy of moving in next door to Mind's Eye but then realizes I'd blow the mortgage on yarn**)