and a close up of the stitch pattern.
I'm really pleased with how it came out. Something interesting is how the towel took the pattern while it was blocking.
I was looking through my buttons and found these little jewels.
I've had them so long that I can't remember who gave them to me but I'm so glad to find a project that they go with! The only problem is that there were only six and I made seven buttonholes. Well, since I never button the bottom button on my cardigans, I just left that one off. Problem solved and I get to use my sheepy buttons!
I also did a little experimenting with sleeve length on this sweater and have discovered that I do not need an 18" sleeve. I do, in fact, need a 17" sleeve. Yes, I am a troll.
I just have to wear this sweater with the cuff turned up. No big deal.
So now I'm on to a silver gray pullover that has been in progress since this time last year. I'm just going to push on through and finish it. I'm on a roll now!