Saturday, October 27, 2007

Guess Who's Six!


Today, little nephew turns six! He's very excited. Earlier this week, I took him to my favorite bike shop and got him his first big boy bike! He's been having a lot of fun with it but it is a big adjustment for him. He's used to riding a Trail-a-Bike with me where he doesn't have to steer and he doesn't really have to pedal if he doesn't feel like it. Now, he has to do it all.
I have to say that he's picking it up pretty quickly!

Under the category of you never know what's going to happen at knitting group, I give you Laura standing on a chair.

She started unwinding some over twisting in her yarn when the phone rang.

Not to be daunted, she answered the phone and kept right on unwinding her yarn! That's some powerful multitasking!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You're such a good aunt! He will have fantastic memories of spending time with you when he grows up...