Saturday, October 28, 2006

Living in the Land of Cones

I realized something. If I don't have fun pictures to post, I tend not to post. That's kind of silly. I will try to post more often, even if I don't have fun pictures.
Well, I don' t have any pictures to post today, fun or otherwise. I keep meaning to dredge up all my UFO's and get pictures of them but I never seem to do it. Today, I am winding yarn for dye day on Monday. I just finished winding the two three-pound cones I had left and have started on the nine (nine!) cones that came yesterday. I'm not going to get them all wound but I would like to get as many done as I can. Kerry is coming to help me dye yarn Monday so we'll be able to get through a lot more yarn with two of us. I have a bunch of yarn coming from Henry's Attic but snoozed a little too long last week and didn't get it ordered in time to get here for Monday. I do have a bunch new colors of dye coming which should be here in time to play with. I'll try to get pictures of any new creations. I can't wait to see what Kerry gets up to. She is the one who invented both the Flames of Heck and Coral Snake colorways.
Tomorrow, I freeze my tush off at Big Nephew's last football game of the season. I can't remember the last football game I went to. I think it was in college. The Lovely and Talented Annie and Susan will be covering the shop until I can get back. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

land of cones free association:
ice cream
cells in your retina
madonna
traffic... construction
ice cream
ice cream- i gotta go!