Saturday, May 27, 2006

Comings and Goings


This week we have some hellos and some goodbyes.
Meet Rosie


and Tallie.


These two lovely girls are my houseguests for the weekend. Their mommy is out of town and so I get to hang around with these cute faces for the next few days! Tallie is a great happy-go-lucky dog and Rosie is one of those dogs that always strikes me as a little person in a dog suit.



Our sad but, hopefully, short lived goodbye is to longtime regular Anne. Anne’s student visa has run out and she has to return to Martinique for a while. We are hoping that she will be able to come back real soon!


Today’s UFO is a really Hall of Shamer. This is the yarn to knit an afghan for my cousin’s wedding. When did they get married? Almost two years ago! It is going to have a scene of a boat sailing a moonlit sea at night.

Notice that the yarn is all dyed and the chart is almost done and I’ve actually knit a gauge for it. Yet, here it sits. Hopefully, listing it on the blog will get me going on it!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

listing on the blog really worked for me- i have to post my finished object dance socks- entitled pipi longstockings....

Lucy said...

Those socks are great! I hope you plan to keep them.